- Account deactivation is IRREVERSIBLE and, as a result, is typically not recommended.
- You won’t be able to open a new account with the same phone number and Email ID you used for your previous account!
- Before deactivating the account, users are advised to withdraw all their funds (excluding reward money, as they are non-withdrawable) to avoid losing money.
- Once your account is deactivated, all your investments will be liquidated to USDT if not closed.
- All your funds in Mudrex Wallet will become zero.
- You won’t be able to create another account using the same KYC details.
If you have any queries, please raise a ticket, and our support team will help you to resolve your query.