The simplest of the condition blocks, the Price block is used to create conditions that are only based on price.
Using the price block, traders can add a condition to check if the price is
- higher/lower than an absolute number
- increases/decreases by a %
While doing % comparison, traders can compare the current price with
- the last buy/sell price
- max/min since the last buy/sell price
- max/min since the last 'N' candles, including the current candle
- average(EMA, SMA, etc) of the last 'N' candles, including the current candle
Traders can pick form normal candles and Hekin-Ashi candles. Price types a trader can select are
Sample strategy conditions:
Below are a few examples of how a strategy condition can be set up
Trigger an event when the 'Open Price' falls below 5000
Trigger an event when the 'Close Price' increases by 5% over last buy/sell
Trigger an event when the 'Hekin-Ashi High Price increases by 5% over the EMA of the last 3 candles for 3 successive candles'.