No, Mudrex doesn't deduct any taxes from your earnings. You will have to refer to the taxation laws in your own registered jurisdiction after we transfer it to your bank accounts.
Articles in this section
- Best Practices to publish your strategy on Mudrex
- How will Mudrex transfer payment to the strategy creator?
- What is the payment schedule for a publisher?
- How do I get paid on Mudrex?
- Is there a minimum withdrawal amount for publisher?
- How do I update my bank account details on Mudrex?
- Will Mudrex deduct taxes from my earnings?
- What kind of reports will Mudrex be sending to me as a strategy publisher?
- Can I sell my strategy outside mudrex?
- I want to publish my strategy for free, what should I do?