Mudrex charges fees on the basis of the amount you invest and the fee set by the creator.
When a user in an Algo, we calculate fees as below
- USD amount of their current investment in the bundle (A)
- USD value for which they have already paid fees (B)
- Commission Rate charged by the creator (C)
- Min Fee to be charged (D)
Fees to be paid = Max(D,C*(A-B))
These fees are then pro-rated and charged for the rest of the month. At the first of the next month, we do the exact same calculation and charge your card accordingly.
For example, let us assume a user invest 500 USD in a bundle with a 2.5% commission rate and a 10 USD min fee. Let's also assume that the investment is the first investment the user is making Here
- USD amount of their current investment in the bundle (A) = 500
- USD value for which they have already paid fees (B) = 0
- Commission Rate charged by the creator (C) = 2.5%
- Min Fee to be charged (D) = 10
Fees = MAX(10,2.5%*(500-0))
Fees = MAX(10, 12.5)
Fees = 12.5 USD
Therefore, when a user invests USD 500 in a strategy that charges a 2.5% commission, they will have to pay USD 12.5.
Refer here to learn how to make fee payments for Investments on Mudrex
Seamlessly invest in crypto trading strategies at Mudrex Invest with minimal investment fee.