KYC is mandatory for all users in order to invest hassle free. It is essential to complete your KYC in order to add or withdraw funds at Mudrex.
Users must have completed 18 years of age in order to proceed with completing KYC. Here is a detailed steps to proceed further-
Mandatory details required are:
- PAN Number
- Aadhaar Number / Document
- Bank Account details linked to the PAN Number given
- Live Selfie Verification of the person whose KYC documents are uploaded.
NOTE: No Identity Proofs other than PAN and Aadhaar will be accepted. Each Mudrex Account can be created with a unique KYC Document. Basically, user’s won’t be able to create another account with the same KYC details
- Enter Valid PAN Number
- PAN Holder must have completed 18 years of age
- One PAN number can be used to create only 1 Mudrex Account
- Only a few attempts are allowed to confirm your PAN. Your KYC Verification will be temporarily blocked once you have used all of your tries with incorrect information.
You can complete your Aadhaar Verification via 2 methods-
- By OTP method- Verify your Aadhaar by entering the OTP sent to your phone number linked with Aadhaar. (If you are unable to verify via OTP, you can always choose the other method.)
- By uploading your Aadhaar Document (clear visible image of both front and back)
There are again limited attempts to verify your Aadhaar. Once you have exhausted the attempts with invalid details, your KYC Verification will be temporarily blocked.
Bank Details Verification
Please enter your own bank details linked to your PAN number verified with Mudrex.
Please enter valid details of the following:
- Bank A/C number
- IFSC Number
Please ensure a live selfie is taken of the user whose KYC documents have been uploaded.
Also ensure, live selfie is taken in a place with ample light where your face is clearly visible.