You can buy crypto directly from the Mudrex wallet by completing your KYC process, and to do so, please follow these simple steps mentioned below-
Step 1: Complete KYC
To begin, navigate to your Mudrex Wallet, click Buy, and choose INR as your currency. Thereafter, it's a simple three-step procedure:
- Documents: Upload Aadhaar Card (Both Front and Back) & PAN Card (Front)
- Liveness Check: Click a live selfie and perform specific facial actions as instructed
Your KYC request is then submitted for approval, and if all of your documents are correct, it will be approved within 5 minutes; however, approval may take up to 24 hours in some cases. Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email.
Step 2: Add Bank Account (One-time step)
After your KYC has been verified, you must add your bank account, which will be used to purchase cryptocurrency on Mudrex. This step necessitates the following information:
- Account Holder Name: This is auto-populated from your PAN Card
- Account Number: Your account number, which you will use to purchase cryptocurrency on Mudrex
- IFSC: You must include the IFSC code of the account you would like to add
Please double-check that all of these details belong to the same account and that you own it. We will credit your account with ₹1 as part of the bank account validation process. We'll check to see if the account holder's name matches the name on your PAN card and if the account is active. This step should take no more than 5 seconds for verification.
Step 3: Add Beneficiary (One Time)
- Net Banking: Only use net banking to transfer funds (IMPS, NEFT, or RTGS). (Do not use any UPI app to transfer funds.)
Step 4: Transferring funds and placing an order
Once you have added a beneficiary, go to your bank application and transfer funds to the above-added account.
Please ensure the following:
- Transfer the exact amount you want to invest in cryptocurrency.
- You can use net banking to transfer funds (UPI/ IMPS/ NEFT or RTGS).
- Please keep a screenshot of the successful transfer
After a successful transfer, the bank will generate a transaction ID or UTR of your transfer. This transaction ID will be used to validate your fund transfer. This is required, and we will not be able to process your order without it.
Once you have made the transfer and pasted the UTR, you can proceed by clicking on the-
"I have transferred money to the above account"
For any other query, please raise a ticket!