KYC got rejected? Check the following points and try again. Some reasons as to why your KYC may have rejected are:
- You are attempting to upload a soft copy of the documents, which is not permitted. As a result, please take a picture of your Aadhar Card (hardcopy) on the spot and upload it.
- If the pictures you've submitted are fuzzy, try uploading clearer ones.
- The name on your Mudrex account does not match the name on your KYC documents that you may have submitted.
- The uploaded selfie may not be clear or correspond to the photographs on the documents.
- The name and date of birth (DOB) entered may differ from the documents provided.
If you are proceeding with OPT option and getting rejected, please try redoing the process as the rejection could be due to a technical error.
Multiple accounts using the same Aadhar/Pan card
For any other query, please raise a ticket!