KYC got rejected? Check the following points and try again. Some reasons as to why your KYC may have rejected are:
- You are attempting to upload a soft copy of the documents, which is not permitted. As a result, please take a picture of your hardcopy documents on the spot and upload it.
- If the pictures you've submitted are fuzzy, try uploading clearer ones.
- The name on your Mudrex account does not match the name on your KYC documents that you may have submitted.
- The uploaded selfie may not be clear or correspond to the photographs on the documents.
- The name and date of birth (DOB) entered may differ from the documents provided.
For any other query, please raise a ticket!