KYC got rejected? Check the following points and try again. Some reasons as to why your KYC may have fail are:
- You are attempting to upload a soft copy of the documents, which is not permitted. As a result, please take a picture of your hardcopy documents on the spot and upload it.
- If the pictures you've submitted are fuzzy, try uploading clearer ones.
- The name on your Mudrex account does not match the name on your KYC documents that you may have submitted.
- The uploaded selfie may not be clear or correspond to the photographs on the documents.
- The name and date of birth (DOB) entered may differ from the documents provided.
So please make sure you follow all of the above instructions to complete your KYC as soon as possible. However, if you are unable to do so for some reason, your KYC will be rejected.
For any other query, please raise a ticket!