Backtesting and Paper trading a Personal Bot using Mudrex Build
Find all answers related to backtesting here
- What is backtesting?
- What is paper trading?
- What are parts of a backtest result?
- Adding multiple timeframes to strategies
- Where can i find the results of my backtests?
- Adding fees and slippage
- At what resolutions is candle data available to run a backtest?
- How can i setup a 'per trade fee' in backtest/paper trade?
- How does 'Archive' work for a backtest/paper trade?
- What is 'Returns vs Market'
- How does Mudrex Account for Liquidation?
- My Backtest/Paper shows liquidated. What does it mean?
- How do I get Tick level run data for my run?
- How do Margin/Leverage trading based strategy works on Mudrex?